Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Eating plans

Right now I'm working on burning down fat plus increasing my metabolism rate. That means I have to:

  1. eat well and regularly, consuming about 1500 calories per day (the range is from 1200 to 1700)
  2. drink at least 2 liters of water everyday (tea not included)
  3. consume minimum 85 grams of protein a day (lean meat, low-fat dairy products)
  4. possibly cut down on fats and bad carbs (more wholegrain stuff, less chocolate)
  5. abstain from Cola as long as possible. This is my curse... I'm totally addicted to Diet Cola.

I'm no good with fasting, dieting and other ways of self-restricting (or self-destruction?), so I'd stick to the good old healthy eating and exercising route to the beauty.

Nevertheless I envy the girls who have the guts to deprive themselves of food for days to reach their goal weight as qick as possible. I don't approve it, I just wish I had that will power of pure steel. Or maybe I lack motivation...

Loving yourself sometimes can be an obstacle on your way to perfection. I must always remeber that once I "loved myself" to almost 180 lbs...

No comments:

Post a Comment