Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So here we start


I'm 20 and I want to change my body.
I'm tall - 5'10'' - so when I put on weight I tend to look like a walking whale.
To make things worse I'm a perfect pear, with massive hips and thighs and moderately small breasts. The waist is fantastic, true, but the fat bottom ruins everything.
Anyway, since I was "gifted" with such a height (goddamn low ceilings), I kind of have to be closer to model parameters.


The only trouble is that I've got quite a serious blood disease. Ironically, that's also the reason why I at last have enough time to work on my body...
I'm not "physically challenged" no-no-no-no way. I just refuse to believe, even to see the word. I'm OK. I'm healthy. Just temporarily having some problems. Yeah... that will do for now. Anyway, they said they will cure me, so this is just dome time I have to live through... And I will.

Due to my illness I'm out of uni and almost out of work, so I have tons of time to kill. I think I decided to take up weight loss as a hobby just no to think about...

Back to my lines: I'm able to exercise only 3 weeks in a month, with one week being imprisoned in hospital. There I have to spend most of the day lying down, maybe only 1 or 2 hours leisurely walking, so it's pretty hard to have any effective exercise schedule with restrictions like that.

Anyway, I tried and have already lost 11 lbs since the beginning of April. And I will do more, way more...

I've never led a diary for more than 2 weeks in my life and I'm no great writer, so I'm sorry in advance if I'm too long or dull or wordy... I'm just unable to speak like this to any of my friends or relatives.

I want to be strong, I want to be fit, I want to be beautiful. And I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment