Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Exercises

My favourite part... exercises! Yay! So the
week should look as follows... Things in grey italics are optional. I'll do that depending on how I feel after the "obligatory" program is done.

Monday
Yoga in group.
Cardio. At least 50 min non-stop, either treadmill or the elliptical machine. Supergoal: turn fast walking into jogging finally into running. But I'll let that happen when my body will be fully ready for that.Swimming. At least 30 min non-stop + some elements of aquaaerobics (optional, when feel like it)Yoga/Pilates/Stretching workout by myself. In the afternoon, using any video I like.

Tuesday
Power workout by myself. Again, using any video/workout program I like. Cycling to the gym afterwards might be a problem, but I should give it a try.
Swimming. Yoga/Pilates/Stretching workout by myself.

Wednesday
Yoga in group.
Cardio.
Swimming.
Yoga/Pilates/Stretching workout by myself.

Thursday
Power workout by myself.
Swimming. Yoga/Pilates/Stretching workout by myself.

Friday
Yoga in group.
Cardio.
Swimming.
Yoga/Pilates/Stretching workout by myself.

Saturday
Power workout by myself!
Yoga/Pilates/Stretching workout by myself.

Sunday
Yoga/Pilates/Stretching workout by myself.

Remember why you're doing all that. Always remember that.

1 comment:

  1. Hey your my new follower :) so i thought i would check out your blog and i like it :)
    here comes your first follower x

    ReplyDelete