Enough with small talk about weather (how typical!), to the point now.
Two pieces of news, good and bad as usual. Good: I managed not to gain weight during the trip. Bad: the weight is still 154 lbs (72 kg). BUT: it's only a gain of 0,05% of body fat percentage. And my lean body weight (my bones and muscles) turned from 110 lbs into 112 lbs. I'm getting stronger, fitter, healthier. At last I've worked out how to deal with my own body, how to train, how to feed it, how to pamper it... I just love painting my nails in the night... cause it keeps me off the fridge. It's too stupid to ruin a several hour work just to get something to chew.
About physical activity. Mon: 30 min workout concentrating on legs. My mom actually kept disturbing me and I couldn't exercise properly. She'll go in for dramatics if she learns I exercise. She thinks because of my illness I should just lay down and do nothing, and I just can't explain her that this doing nothing is killing me.
Oh, getting back to the point: Tuesday: 10 min running, 40 min walking, 15 min swimming. I've got a running nose so it was pretty difficult to breathe properly while running. I wish I could run more. Wed: full-body workout which lasted 1 hour + awesome little stretching session. My thighs are aching, which is so-o-o-o nice...
My relationship with food is getting better. I learn to be independent of it, but still I do binge sometimes. Actually I'm binging on healthy products, like iceberg salad or even lettuce, but still it's a binge. Loosing control - that's what counts.
I'm afraid of going back to hospital. I'll have to do it in 10 days. I won't be able to exercise, only - probably, if I'm lucky enough - walk for an hour or so. That sucks so much it actually spoils my life right now. But... where can you escape to from a submarine, as my friend says.
I will stay strong. I will remain in control.
Stay strong, think thin. Everything is possible.



No comments:
Post a Comment