It's so hot I want live underwater. My head aches like it's going to explode, which means thunderstorm is coming... Oh, come sooner, please, I can't bear this thick, sticky, chocking hotness and burning sun any more...
Anyway, to the point. My yoga instructor is off on holiday for the whole June! Disaster! The guy who comes instead of her is a perfect sadist, so I won't attend the classes for sometime. That's really, really bad... but on the other hand I've got loads of video to practice on my own, so things are not THAT bad after all :)
Today I did 50 min cardio training (almost running! I swear I will make it to nice jogging next week!), followed by 20 min swimming. The swimming pool is tiny, so I'm bored to death swimming from one side to another like 2 times in 1 minute. But that will have to do, the big pool is too far and too expensive for me.
Nice thing is that they have such a thing installed in the pool... it does some hydra massage, which is good for my big fat hips. I'll try to use it every time I go swimming.
Yesterday it was 1 hour of yoga, 35 min cardio and 20 min swimming.
The food is not quite nice, cause yesterday my mom invited me to a restaurant. The salad with salmon and vegetable soup were OK, but foccachio and Cola were definitely wrong. And I added some pineapple and a tiny piece of dark (75% cocoa) chocolate at home in the night, when my uncle and his wife turned up to celebrate their going on holiday. But... alas, what was eaten - was eaten.
Today I'm going to the cinema, so I saved up some calories to fit popcorn in. I just can't imagine the movie without chewing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment