Friday, June 4, 2010

Super day off




What's the point in having a day off work if you spend the whole day cleaning, scrubbing, washing, vacuuming, ironing, folding, putting away, dusting, moping, cleaning, rubbing, washing, washing, rubbing, cleaning... Oh my... that's also the reason why I haven't done any exercises today. But I still hope cleaning would count.

Food was... well, I could have done better. Not a disaster, but next time I should make wiser choices in terms of calories and amount of food. I mean it's better to eat a more of low-calorie something than a tiny piece of high-cal stuff. The first makes you full with less calorie intake, while the second doesn't even satisfy the craving properly.

In the evening went to my friends. Turned out I walk minimum 2 kilometers every day, more usually about 4-5 km. That's nice, but it didn't help me to lose weight so far... that still means I was (and maybe am) eating too much.

So tired... And still have a lot of ironing left for tomorrow.

Please, may I rather go to work tomorrow?




No comments:

Post a Comment